Jobs and Interships
Renewable Energy Analyst Expired
In this role, you will be in charge of the respective technical issues of VIET. You will directly participate in our studies, projects and provide expertise relating to your professional area.
Thus, you will need to possess sound knowledge of renewable energy and the power market, especially the case of Vietnam. You will also need to have a good understanding of renewable energy incentives and opportunities for innovation.
Analytical skills and background to evaluate renewable energy investment options are essential for you to make recommendations on both technical and financial aspects.
It will be an advantage if you have experience in renewable energy construction projects and experience working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders in the development of renewable energy.
- Continually monitor renewable energy opportunities; maintain and grow expertise in this area to keep up with suggestions on policy, industry innovations;
- Engage support VIET in communicating with various stakeholders in this area;
- Provide expertise and assistance to accelerate renewable energy development;
- Evaluate risks and opportunities for additional renewable energy capacity;
- Writing reports, policy recommendations, summary highlights, presentations of these relevant fields.
- Work in an international environment and equal opportunity with a dedicated and committed workforce;
- Learning opportunities to be trained professionally on energy transition and climate protection fields;
- Compensation: competitive monthly salary (based on direct negotiation and allocated works).
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master Degree in energy, electrical engineering, power system, environmental science, policy, or related field;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across global teams;
- Self-management skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and priorities;
- Experience establishing metrics, analyzing data and developing dashboards and reporting;
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and ability to work in fast- paced environments;
- An interest in sustainability, climate change mitigation, and environmental responsibility and an understanding of the various stakeholders, concerns, and impacts related to this discipline;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications (including a cover letter, a CV describing your relevant experience and availability to start to the Email: email@example.com. Application deadline: 10 December 2021.